Our New Safety Measures
Making Cowley a Safe Haven
We have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure we have adjusted our operating processes in every department, both front and back of house, to ensure we follow all government guidelines. This will inevitably affect some of the services and personal interactions which we have prided ourselves on in the past, and whilst this may limit some of the things we have previously done, we are certain that both our guests and team will agree that safety comes first.
- Guests no longer have to wear a mask on the property.
- We have a new Curious App which will allow guests to interact throughout their stay on mobile devices.
- To allow the rooms to breathe in between departures and arrivals, all check in will be from 4pm and all check out's by 11am.
- We are asking everyone to observe social distancing at all times.
- Guests may be asked to provide us with some additional information to expedite check-in.
- We have developed a digital room key system allowing you to check in remotely via your phones.
- If you become ill during your stay or show symptoms we ask you to remain in your room and contact reception immediately.
- We have enhanced your in-room experience with digital magazines, newspapers, audiobooks and games - which will be available free of charge via the new Curious App.
- Ample masks, gloves and disinfectant gel are available to both our team and guests.
- There will be additional notices around the hotel reminding everyone of government regulations as and when they are updated.
- Our usual level of hospitality will sadly be reduced somewhat, even down to holding doors open for you and carrying your luggage – if you would like us to carry luggage please just ask, however we can only bring it as far as your room door.
• Please remember to stay safe throughout your visit.
• There are sanitiser stations to use throughout the spa and we ask that you wash your hands as often as possible.
• You will be required to sign in and sign out and also have a temperature check prior to use of the spa – if you feel ill or unwell, we ask that you do not to come to spa.
• We request that you come beach ready for the pool to keep changing room times as limited as possible.
• Our sauna and steam room are limited to 15min sessions for max. two people only.
• We will only provide a large towel should you need to shower whilst you are at the gym or pool.
USING THE GYM
• The Gym will be limited to 3 members at a time.
• We request that you come gym ready where possible.
• We will not be providing small towels in the gym at this point.
• We will provide a sanitiser spray in the gym and we request that you wipe machines and weights down both prior and after use.
Ultimately the situation and official advice changes daily and we will continue to adapt our procedures accordingly. We remain committed to ensuring that our team stay safe, whilst our guests enjoy a wonderfully Curious experience during these unfamiliar times.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
The Curious Team